– Get rid of any junk that may be lying around on your desk. If you do not have a trash can close to your desk, now is the time to make this minor investment. You’ll be surprised at how quickly it will fill up.
– Make sure that you are not going to be tempted to sort through junk e-mail. Make sure that you have the proper protection on your e-mail address so that you do not end up with an inbox that is full of things that could easily distract you.
– Put yourself on a schedule. Some people prefer to set an alarm on their cell phone. This will let them know when they need to take a break. By taking breaks, you will be giving your body the break that it needs so that you can go back to work feeling refreshed.
– Turn off your cell phone or at least turn it to a silent mode so that you are not tempted to respond to a text message or talk to a friend who is calling you because you have the convenience of working from home.
– Make sure that you have a comfortable office chair along with a desk that is big enough for your computer. If you’re not comfortable while you are working, you are going to be searching for reasons to take a break.
– The last thing that you are going to need to do is to sit down at your computer and create a work e-mail along with a personal e-mail. This way, you will not be tempted to answer personal e-mails while you are supposed to be making money.
Working from home is becoming more and more popular. However, if you are not careful with how you spend your time, you can get distracted. If you have made the decision to work from home, you need to be motivated enough to make it happen. This can be done with a little self discipline.
If you are looking for other ways to improve the way you work and become more productive at work, we recommend that you use software that helps you automates tasks, like Spin Rewriter 5.0 for example, which can automatically rewrite and spin content for you.